The Advantages of Wood Siding to Boost Curb Appeal
The current trend of beautifully stained wood clapboard siding on new construction or exterior renovations speaks to the idea that some things really never go out of style. Wood siding definitely makes that list. In modern construction, partnered with grey slate, or hits of black, glass and metal, wood features are contemporary and stylistically on point. The rustic appeal of wood siding installation in the log format is forever popular, evoking warmth, coziness and escape. The striking beauty of natural wood leaves all its siding competition in the dust. Wood in its various stylish installation options are daily practices for Texas Contracting & Installation wood siding installers.
The Advantages of Wood Siding to Boost Property Value
But what of wood’s function? Wood siding is more than just a pretty face. It has tremendous property enhancing qualities beyond aesthetics. Its valuable qualities mean a very protected structure, interior, landscape, and a protected bottom line. All these factors add to the value of your home or business. These are but some of those wonderful advantages:
- With professional wood siding contractors at the helm of a project, a wood exterior can last many years without maintenance or touch-ups.
- A licensed, certified wood siding company promises rapid installation that will save you hours in labor.
- Depending on the wood variety selected, sustainability in production and biodegradability in disposal makes it an eco-friendly choice.
- Wood is far sturdier than siding competitors like vinyl, so it will fare better in inclement weather.
- Simple to paint, stain, and seal, an expensive replacement can be put off indefinitely.
- Wood is a natural insulator, cutting energy bills year-round.